Rubin Wealth Advisors is looking to onboard a Social Media Marketing Intern. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for developing, executing, and reporting marketing efforts through social platforms.
Responsibilities include: creating content to schedule and publish throughout RWA’s various social channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter.
To be successful in this role, experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business is preferable. Ultimately, this role will reach our politically conservative target audiences by delivering both useful and appealing online information through social media.
- Work alongside the team to help maintain a plan for social media growth
- Assist in the growth of RWA’s brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Interact with followers by communicating and answering questions through the client’s social pages
- Assist in creating and implementing plans to increase followers on all social media channels
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
- Highly organized, strong communicator, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to creatively tell a story and craft engaging headlines and copy that engages the reader and moves them to action
- Obsessed with proper grammar
- Ability to edit your own work as well as client’s work
- Drive to stay up-to-date on new-age social media trends
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to market clients
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Keen eye for the smallest details
- Excellent writing, language, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
RWA provides equal employment opportunities to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
If you’re an investment advisor with the highest integrity, work ethic, and see yourself in our Values and Mission Statements, we’d like to speak with you. At Rubin Wealth Advisors, we love what we do and strongly believe in a positive work culture where our team enjoys coming to work each day and serving our clients.
Our commitment to you is to support you and to provide the tools necessary to achieve greater success, including state-of-the–art products on the Schwab platform and the latest in customer acquisition, customer service, and workflow technology.
We understand the art of marketing, business development, and partnering, and most importantly, how it can lead to our mutual success.
We understand that we can only succeed if YOU succeed, and that YOU can only succeed by creating long term relationships with delighted clients.
To explore a career opportunity at Rubin Wealth Advisors, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.